Contador Miami 🇺🇸
Chat Close
  • whatsapp whatsapp   +1 (305) 928-4715
  • whatsapp WHATSAPP   +1 305 833 5457
  • whatsapp WHATSAPP   +1 786 579 9313

Tax Returns for My Business


If you do business in the United States, there is a good chance you will be required to file a tax return to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service of USA). That does not always mean you will owe taxes. If your company or investment had a loss, then you may only be required to file your return but pay no taxes. Failure to file this tax return could result in heavy penalties and interest. In certain situations, you may also be required to file a State Return to the Department of Revenue (DOR).

Free Extension Filing for Businesses

Provide us with the Federal ID number or Company Info and we will file the appropriate extension for you.

Contact Us
Create a company in Florida
Create a company in Delaware

For My Business

If you own a business, we first need to know the type of business you’ve formed in order to determine the file requirements.

Here are some easy ways to tell…

  • An LLC with one partner only files an Individual Return (make this a link)
  • An LLC with more than one member requires the LLC and all MEMBERs to FILE
  • A C CORP files a FEDERAL and STATE tax return
  • An S CORP must file a FEDERAL RETURN only, and all owners must file an INDIVIDUAL tax return

Due Dates…

Tax returns for LLC are due April 15.

Tax returns for C CORP and S CORP are due March 15.

Types of Companies

View All Products & Services